Building Permit Application - New, Remodel & Fences

Demolition Permit Application

Utility Application (Electrical, Water and Sewer)

Lot Split Application

Culvert Permit Application - Available TBD

Animal License - Contact VIllage Clerk

ATV/UTV Licence - Contact Village Clerk

Burn Permits - Contact GVFD Fire Department or Village Clerk


Official Village of Greenwood Fee Schedule



Permit Application/Status List